Sunday, November 9, 2014

Week 8

With just another week of midterms, I feel very tired from the countless hours of late night studying. This week was slightly challenging, especially since the concept of Big Oh is very new. As a result, the proofs involving Big Oh we’re very confusing. I remember the first proof we did this week not having a clue what was going on. Afterwards I revised the lecture slides, and finally was able to grasp the concept. Although I am starting to understand Big Oh, we are starting to move very quickly. At this point I am very excited for midterms to be over, to have a little extra time to really practice some of these harder concepts.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate! Big oh is confusing! I was also excited for midterms to be over! Nice to see it wasn't just me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya at first it was, although after a bit of practice it became pretty natural for me! Good luck on your exam!

    ReplyDelete