Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 10

The scary part of week 10 for me was that it’s at this point that I realized exams we’re right around the corner. I just finished cramming for all of my midterms, and I am now cramming to get all of my last assignments done. After that is done I will have to start all over again for all off my exams. This seems really stressful, but I am staying motivated thinking of Christmas break after this is all done.


On the plus side of this week, the course material was not nearly as scary as the realization I had. This week Big-oh proofs we’re introduced, and the concept was very easy to grasp. In the past doing proofs was often daunting, but these types of proofs are more straightforward in my opinion. I’m happy this week concept was very easy to understand, as it helped me be able to deal with all the other things going on in all of my courses. I just hope the concepts for the next two weeks will be as easy to fully understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment