Sunday, November 30, 2014

Week 12 (Last Full Week of Classes, Exams Right Around the Corner)

With week 12 over, there is only one class left and exams are right around the corner. I must say CSC165 was definitely not my favorite class; yet I have to admit I have learned a lot during this semester. This class has given me the opportunity to challenge myself, and learn many concepts, which will serve me well as I continue my degree in Computer Science. For a class that was at times very difficult to grasp the concepts, I thought Danny was a very good professor. Throughout this semester he kept me captivated throughout all the lectures, and made me really enjoy solving problems. He helped me really open up my eyes to Computer Science and made me realize just how many possibilities there are in this field. I have to admit at the beginning of this semester I sometimes had these thoughts:


Yet, now that I have been introduced to a different side of Computer Science I’ve learned to appreciate the logical side of things. Although, I definitely do not want to plan on specializing in something completely logic based, this course has helped me explore Computer Science as a degree. It also allowed me to approach problems in my other courses in a more logical way.

To sum it up, although I found this class decently difficult, I enjoyed CSC165. This course has made me very excited for the difficult problems I will have to solve through my degree here at University of Toronto.


3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more with that cartoon you got there. Its just saying what we're all thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha at first it sort of took me by surprise! Yet, now I'm starting to really enjoy the logical side of Computer Science! Good luck on your exam!

    ReplyDelete